This time I choose to show three different types of flowers but with similar shades of color.The flower on top I believe is an anthurium, also called flamingo flower.
The one above is a type of orchid but there are about 28,000 different species so I have no idea about its name.Plumeria flowers. Susan’s Flowers on Fridays
Cee’s Photo Challenge.
“Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better”
– Albert Einstein –“It you truly love nature you will find beauty everywhere”
– Vincent Van Gogh “Time spent in nature heals your body, mind & spirit”
– Katrina Mayer –
Sarawak Orchid Garden, Kuching – December 2019.
These beautiful flowers were taken when I visited Orchid Garden in Kuching, Sarawak. It’s obviously not some kind of orchid, but it is a beautiful flower that grows on large trees and has a lovely scent.If I’m not mistaken, this is Plumeria flowers which are most fragrant at night in order to lure sphinx moths to pollinate them. But I could be wrong…
It feels like my last post was a bit too depressing so I decided to add some happy color in a new post instead. My colorful bougainvillea is still blooming on our terrace…
It continues to rain here on the island. These are still blooming on our terrace, although it’s soon November.
Life goes on, sometimes a bit too fast. For the future, I have a wish…Cee’s Photo Challenge.
“My life is part humor, part roses, part thorns.”
– Bret Michaels –“A rose dreams of enjoying the company of bees, but none appears. The sun asks: Aren’t you tired of waiting? Yes, answers the rose, ‘but if I close my petals, I will wither and die.”
– Paulo Coelho –
“Butterflies are self propelled flowers”
– Robert A. Heinlein –
“You don’t need to see the sunset to feel the warmth of its color”
– Atticus –Has a bee ever landed on you, and instead of getting scared, you appreciate the possibility that you got confused for a flower.A Photo a Week Challenge: Yellow.
Susan’s Flowers on Fridays # 3.
Cee’s Photo Challenge
“Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine”
– Anthony DÁngelo –It all fades away, in the end… Cee’s Photo Challenge
This is a very small flower that I found in Ta Qali National Park.
Perhaps someone know what kind of flower it is.
Cee’s Photo Challenge