The Tower

Għajn Tuffieħa Tower, designed by architect Vincenzo Maculaniwas, is a small watchtower built in 1637.The tower was built on the site of a medieval watch post and was originally armed with a ½-pounder gun. Its garrison consisted of a captain and three men, who were paid by the Università of Mdina…read moreThe view from here is amazing.

Għajn Tuffieħa Bay, Malta – November 2019